The Ultimate Chocolate Chip CHUNK Cookies
Our ultimate chocolate chip CHUNK cookies made in our GREAT Chefs Class:
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup light brown sugar,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 10 ounces milk chocolate chunks
- 10 ounces semi sweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter until smooth and then add the brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Mix for 2 minutes on medium speed, scraping the sides down as needed.
- Next add the eggs and vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix until smooth.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour until incorporated.
- Stir in both chocolates.
- Form about 1/4 cup of cookie dough into balls and place on baking sheet about 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Place remaining dough in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until edges are golden. Tops of cookies might seem undercooked. Make sure to not over-bake.
- Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
May 11, 2020