Let's be real here... who doesn't love chicken fingers?
Our Great Chef Classes LOVED this recipe from this past semester and we just had to share! Let's skip the frying, ok?
What you’ll need:
- 6 Chicken breasts
- Bowl of flour (2 cups)
- Two eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- Homemade Breadcrumbs or Store-bought if you'd rather
So you DO want to make your homemade breadcrumbs- GOOD FOR YOU! DO IT! ....(Take your favorite bread and cut it into cubes. Spread on a tray with olive oil, pinch of salt and italian seasonings. Toast in a 350 degree oven until golden brown, then crumble with Parmesan cheese!).
Directions for chicken fingers:
- Cut chicken breasts into thick strips (about 12-16)
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl and add water
- Place chicken into flour, then to egg wash mixture, then into homemade bread crumbs mixture
- Place on baking tray with tin foil
- Bake in the oven at 425 for 15 minutes
- Enjoy with your favorite sides! We chose roasted string beans and Mac n' Cheese!
Hang in there with us! We can’t wait to get back in our kitchen with you! Until then, let's get creative together here!