Kids Baking Birthday Parties
Cold Spring Harbor, NY
If you’re from Cold Spring Harbor, NY and you’re child has an upcoming birthday, then “What’s Cooking?” in Oyster Bay, NY is the party place for you! At "What’s Cooking?", we know just how to make your kids birthday party as special as can be. We make it so your child is the star and made the center of attention by our friendly, courteous staff that caters to ALL of your birthday party needs.
"What's Cooking?" hosts delicious, customized cooking and baking birthday parties, with activities such as cookie, cupcake, pizza, pretzel, and chocolate making. Bubble Wrap stomping is also a big hit with the kids!
Special themed birthday parties such as Cupcake Wars, Pajama Parties, and Flower Pot Parties, as well as personalized party favors makes sure your kids birthday party will be remembered by all.
So if you’re ready to throw your child the party of a life time schedule today or call us at 516-922-2665.
For those coming from Cold Spring Harbor, NY, “What’s Cooking?” is only a 10min. drive away! Whether you’re looking to get directions for your guests or want to come see the location before booking, we want to make sure you have no trouble finding us at What’s Cooking!
Directions from Cold Spring Harbor, NY
- Continue on Main Street West in Cold Spring Harbor until it becomes Harbor Rd.
- When Harbor Rd. ends, turn right onto North Hempstead Tpke.
- Travel 1.6 miles on North Hempstead Tpke., and make a right on to Cove Rd.
- Continue on Cove Rd. for 2.5 miles until it becomes Main St.
- Make a left onto Church Street for parking at the rear of What’s Cooking?