Kids Baking Birthday Parties
If you’re from Bronx, NY and you’re child has an upcoming birthday, then “What’s Cooking?” in Oyster Bay, NY could be the party place for you! At "What’s Cooking?", we know just how to make your kids birthday party as special as can be. We make it so your child is the star and made the center of attention by our friendly, courteous staff that caters to ALL of your birthday party needs.
"What's Cooking?" hosts delicious, customized cooking and baking birthday parties, with activities such as cookie, cupcake, pizza, pretzel, and chocolate making. Bubble Wrap stomping is also a big hit with the kids!
Special themed birthday parties such as Cupcake Wars, Pajama Parties, and Flower Pot Parties, as well as personalized party favors makes sure your kids birthday party will be remembered by all.
So if you’re ready to throw your child the party of a life time schedule today or call us at 516-922-2665.
For those coming from Bronx, NY, “What’s Cooking?” is only a 45min. drive away! Whether you’re looking to get directions for your guests or want to come see the location before booking, we want to make sure you have no trouble finding us at What’s Cooking!
Driving Directions from Bronx, NY
- Take the I-95 N Cross Bronx Expressway heading towards the Throgs Neck Bridge
- Follow signs for I-295 S/Throgs Neck Bridge
- Once passing over the Throgs Neck Bridge, Take exit 8 to the Cross Island Parkway South
- Take the Cross Island Parkway South to Exit 30 E for the Long Island Expressway East
- Continue on I-495 E to exit 41 North on Route 106
- Travel about 6 miles on 106 North
- Make a right on to East Main Street until you see the Atlantic Steamer Fire Department
- Make a right onto Church Street for parking at the rear of What’s Cooking?